Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Back from Slumber

Yeh, it was quite a long one. One sixth of Kumbhakarna. I am back from my slumber.

Though, I have had thoughts and ideas to write about, I sometimes didn't have the mood or the time to put them in words.

What better a time than, now. Its 5 mins to 1:00 in the morning, Feb 1st, 2k5, to be woken up by the desire to write.

I'd catch up with quite a few things that swept thru the past weeks. Some of which I feel, I should write about.

Hopefully, as one of my readers told me, shorter posts would be easier to read, (though, personally I like longer ones), I've kept the posts of the coming days as drafts today. I will try posting one per day (hopefully :D)

For today, I'm also posting an edited pic of fall colours in upstate NY.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Kumbhakarna,
Many things happened when you were asleep. Lankini winked at Lakshman and had her nose cut, Vibhishan is trying some conspiracy and ... you know about Ravan anyway.
God forbid, recently your wife ...

11:41 PM  
Blogger WeeAre said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:33 PM  
Blogger WeeAre said...

Wot about my wife :O did she disguise as a deer at your place too? :-)

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home